5 Great Resources for OSHA Best Safety Practices & Standards
A few weeks ago, we published an article listing OSHA’s 4 leading causes of construction industry related fatalities, “Construction’s Fatal Four,” and our 6 Workplace Safety Tips for Implementing a Safe Work Culture. Safety is a huge concern in the construction industry and implementing a culture of safety in the workplace is crucial to businesses in the construction industry.
On Wednesday, Construction Junkie shared OSHA’s Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards for 2014 along with an infographic from Optimum Safety Management depicting these top 10 most cited standards.
We at Construct-Ed wanted to share these top 10 most frequently cited OSHA standards with you in an effort to further enforce the importance of adopting and implementing a safe work culture in the industry.
5 Important Resources for OSHA Standards and Best Safety Practices:
- 1. To read about OSHA’s “Construction’s Fatal Four” and implementing a safe work culture, click here to read 6 Workplace Safety Tips for Implementing a Safe Work culture.
- 2. To read Construction Junkie’s 10 Most Commonly Issued Citations by OSHA, click here.
- 3. To view Optimum Safety Management’s article on the Top 10 Most Cited Standards and Infographic, click here.
- 4. To view OSHA’s 2014 Report of the Top 10 Most Frequently Cited Standards from the US Department of Labor, click here.
- 5. And finally, click here to read the Top 5 Reasons to Implement Safety Training.
Leave your thoughts on the importance of implementing safety and OSHA standards in the comments section below.