Would you like the chance to ask a Construction Industry Pro for advice? Here’s your chance!
New to the construction industry? Or looking to learn more to further your career?
Chances are, you have questions about your trade and are looking for answers from a construction professional. Now you can get the chance to do just that with our “Ask an Industry Pro” feature.
To submit your question just complete the below form with your burning questions about the construction industry and our pro and 30 year construction veteran, Christophor Jurin, will answer them in an upcoming featured video.
What makes him a pro?
- 30 years in the construction industry.
- Served on the board of directors for the National Roofing Contractors Association.
- Licensed general contractor in North Carolina, South Carolina.
- Licensed roofing contractor in Florida.
- Certified thermographer.
- Master of Business Administration from Delaware Valley University, Doylestown, Pennsylvania.
- Current candidate for Juris Masters from Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA.
Don’t miss this chance to get the answers you’ve been looking for! Just fill in the below form to submit your question to our pro.
Check out previous episodes below!
PREVIOUS “ASK AN INDUSTRY PRO” VIDEOS