How to choose air and water purification systems for a healthy home.
Learn about air and water purification systems for healthy homes. In this course published by GreenHome Institute, you’ll learn how to access what type of water and air purification systems are best for your clients. You’ll also learn what your client’s need to get started, learn how well water, industrial chemicals, and more impact the water, and discuss city water. This course will cover water filtration point of use, the various water filtration systems available and what their rating and use is, what type of air quality system your client needs, the various kinds of air filters you can install for your clients, and more.
Instructor: Green Design Center, moderated by GreenHome Institute
- GBCI(LEED H Specific) (1 hr)
- AIA LU (1 hr)
- HSW (1 hr)
- NARI GREEN (1 hr)
- GCP (1 hr)
- How to assess the clients needs for healthy air/water purification
- Basics of determining the proper choice of air filtration media for client welfare
- Understand the different of Point of use water purification vs whole house systems
- How to choose the correct water filtration media for the safety of the occupant
Time: 60 min.
Connect with Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.