- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Flooring (wood)
- Course Certificate
What you always wanted to know about bamboo, cork, and hardwood but were afraid to ask.
This training course is a slide/audio combo of students asking questions of wood flooring professionals with combined experience of nearly a century in the industry! It is directed towards educating retailers, architects, designers, and installers. This is an opportunity to gain understanding of floor failures and how to prevent them, best application and procedures, and how to maximize your sales while minimizing your claims.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recommend the proper flooring, based upon the environment and your customer’s lifestyle
- Ensure that the project is ready for installation, including testing and documentation of environmental and structural readiness
- Manage the project through the installation and if applicable, sanding and finishing process
- Implement quality assurance and customer satisfaction procedures, including teaching the customer how to properly maintain their floor
Time: 1hr 29 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.