- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Building / Remodeling
- Course Certificate
Learn the Basics of Residential Green (Re)Building
These measures can save your clients money, improve resale value and give you more of a competitive edge in the market. In this 8 part series, we will cover the basics of the five pillars of Green Building: Energy, Health, Water, Materials and Place along with some of the different green certification systems that can help guide your decisions and give you a marketing tool to tell your story. We will also introduce the concepts of financing and fund green projects and how to further your education or professional credentials to set yourself apart as a better professional.
Instructor: GreenHome Institute
- GBCI(LEED H Specific) (3 hr)
- AIA (HSW) (3 hr)
- NARI GREEN (3 hr)
- GCP (3 hr)
- How to articulate the 5 pillars of green building and holistic construction practices
- Know where to get more resources to expand knowledge in each of these areas
- Reiterate the benefits of certification standards and labels
- How to take the first steps to make your client’s projects greener & better
Time: 2 hrs 30 min.
Connect with Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.