Intro to Construction Blogging
How to get into the construction blogging game.
Today’s skilled construction labor is more connected than ever. And those who are online (or from their mobile device) are consuming more information about their trades than ever before. This course is designed to introduce a would-be construction blogger to the basics of blogging, and what they will need to become a standout in an increasingly crowded field of construction bloggers. The course is taught by Jim Lillig, the Community Manager for BeThePro.com – one of the most active forums for contractors on the web. It also features Rosalind Gardner, renowned expert on affiliate marketing, who shares her insight and wisdom from years of experience. The course is designed for beginners who are considering blogging as a way to supplement their income and raise their image in the online construction world.
- -Where to get started with your construction blog
- -What resources are available to start out at a very low cost
- -How social media will assist you
- -The initial steps necessary to get your blog going
- -The importance of niche blogging
- -Affiliate marketing: what it is, and how to get started
- -How bloggers make money
- -And much more!