Online Video Crane Signal Training – Train In-House
Crane Signal Training is a crucial need for any company or employee who works with a crane. Whether you’re a crane (rigger) operator, safety director, or on a team that works with cranes or riggers, this video course will teach you and your team how to safely direct a crane operator with the proper signals, as well as teach you the basic hazards of crane operation. This course also provides you with optional resources to download and teach this program in-house.
Instructor: Tony DiLorenzo
- Understand the basic hazards associated with signaling crane operations.
- Know OSHA Requirements for Crane Signal Person Qualification CFR 1926.1428.
- Obtain skills, knowledge and qualification for using hand and radio signals to safely direct crane movements.
- Be able to develop your own company’s Signal Person Qualification program.
- Video course
- Slides (powerpoint) for download
- Written exam for download
- Exam answers
- Sample certification card
Time: 51 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.