Learn to Deal With and Avoid Flooring Complaints
Wood flooring turning up at the edges, sheet vinyl lifting off of concrete substrates, carpet tiles emitting foul odors. Failures in floor covering occur daily around the country, plaguing flooring retailers/dealers, contractors and end users. In many cases, the failure – and the huge costs and losses associated with it – could have been avoided. Watch this training course and learn about the most common complaints associated with each flooring product and how to avoid them. We’ll even discuss how to turn complaints into opportunities to increase repeat and referral business.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the complaints most commonly associated with each flooring product
- Recognize how to effectively prevent the most common complaints
- Recognize what the consumer?s expectations are for the floor covering product
- Turn complaints into opportunities and more profit for your business
Time: 1hr 32 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.