- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Interior design
- Course Certificate
Learn About Design and Color Trends for 2015, 2016 & Beyond
Victoria Redshaw, Lead Trend Forecaster and Managing Director at Scarlet Opus Limited, gives full details of the key macro design trends for interiors for 2015 and 2016, including a brief look at the process of trend forecasting. She focuses on color, pattern, materials, textures, shape, and styling for interiors and how these trends translate into flooring and wall products.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Describe how design trends are forecast
- Recognize the leading design trends for interiors for 2015 and 2016
- Identify how the trends translate into flooring and wall products
- Implement a wealth of new product development ideas
Time: 1hr 23 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.