Hazard Communication Training
What is Hazard Communications? Hazard Communications, otherwise known as Right to Know, is the training that employers must provide to employees regarding the chemicals and substances that they work with on a daily basis. The training is required to help you as the employee understand how to read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) as well as understand product labeling. In order to work safe, you need to work smart. Taking this training course on Hazard Communications will help you better understand the SDS sheet and how you can use the information provided to help keep you safe while you complete your job. Whether you have been in the construction industry for many years, or you are a newcomer just starting we recommend that you take this course to build your knowledge.
- How to read the SDS Safety Data Sheet form.
- How the MSDS form has changed to the SDS form.
- Understand the 16 sections of the SDS form and the content found in each section.
- How to read the NFPA 704 – 4 Diamond Label.
- What each rating on the NFPA 704 label means.
- And more!