Learn How To Get Started Your First Year In Snowplowing
So you own a landscape business and you want to start snowplowing each winter. How do you get started your first year? Gagan is a young man just starting his own snow plowing business. He’s starting with one truck and enough accounts to keep that one truck busy, but he wants to acquire more residential accounts. In this unique online training course, listen in on a 1 on 1 coaching call as expert snow plow business owner Stanley Genadek answers all of Gagan’s questions. If you’re thinking about starting a snowplow business, or taking on snowplowing during the winter for your landscaping business, this course is a must see! Stanley is a veteran in the industry, and shares his knowledge, expertise, and advice on everything from best plows and equipment to get started with, to acting as a subcontractor vs. your own contractor, to tips for acquiring commercial accounts.
Instructor: Stanley Genadek
- Best plows for driveways
- Charging extra for salt & spreading
- Pros and cons of seasonal pricing
- What kind of truck for small residential lots
- F150 vs F250 for landscaping and plowing
- Tips for acquiring commercial accounts
- Commercial vs. residential bids
- Acting as a subcontractor vs contractor
- Used vs. new plows
- Should I start with residential or commercial?
- Plowing paver driveways
- Opportunity is never lost- bid tough jobs
- Using skid loaders
- And more!
Time: 40 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.