Learn how to start a construction company.
Are you thinking of starting a construction company? Maybe you already have a construction company, but you are looking to make it better.
Are you starting your business from scratch? Do you have a company that you are seeking to improve? Knowing where to start is challenging. I am a third generation contractor. I am involved in improving our family’s construction company. I have also started companies. In this limited version of my full course, I take you through:
-Laying a firm foundation for your new or current company.
-Carving out a niche for your construction company.
-Developing a blueprint for business.
-Help you begin building your management toolbox.
-Discover the 9 Zones of a successful construction company.
By the end of this course, you will have a starting point for building your company. If you get lost in the woods, one of the first things that you do is to determine your position by laying down markers. This course will give you those markers. It will help you determine your location and help you develop a plan for moving forward.
This course provides tools for new and current construction company owners. They can use these tools to help improve their business skills.
You will begin to learn about the business behind your trade. Successful contractors and remodelers know their trades well. They also understand the business behind their trade. They know the importance of building their business skills.
This course is a limited version of my full course. How to Start and Manage a Successful Construction Company – found here at Construct-Ed.
Who this course is for:
This course is ideal for people who are exploring the idea of starting up a construction company. It is also for owners have started their construction company. It provides resources to help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
What makes it unique:
I developed this course based on my 24 years of success in the construction industry. I developed the 9 Zone System for managing and leading my successful construction company. My team uses these 9 Zones daily.
Download this course and watch it. I provide a coupon for a discounted offer on the full version of the course.
- The importance of your company’s founding story.
- Learning to ask good questions when getting started.
- Applying the 5 W’s and 1 H to the start-up process.
- Tools to help you set footers and build a firm foundation for your business.
- The Benefits of Carving out a Niche for Your Company
- Why you should avoid being a Jack-of-all-Trades.
- My company’s personal story of moving towards focusing on a niche market.
- How opportunity costs impact your construction company’s success.
- Tools to help you carve out your construction company’s niche.
- Creating a Blueprint for Your Construction Company
- Learn how to get started writing a business plan.
- Discover how to write your business plan for your audience.
- The parts of a construction company business plan.
- Tools to help you write your business plan.
- Building Your Business Management Toolbox
- Every contractor has tools and a toolbox. Learn about the importance of developing a business management toolbox.
- Discover the 9 Zones that you need to cover to build a successful construction company.
- Learn about tools that can help you build your business management toolbox.
- Resources to help you build your business management toolbox.
No Reviews found for this course.