Learn How to Write Effective Blogs that Actually Generate Project Leads.
This is a Construct-Ed microlearning course. Courses take approximately 3 to 5 minutes to learn content.
Do you have all of the work that you can handle? Is your schedule filled? Are your profit margins growing? If they are then stop reading. You should become a Construct-Ed instructor!
For those who don’t have your schedules filled or would like to have more profitable work keep reading. Be ready to sign up for this microlearning course that quickly explains how contractors can use evergreen content to promote their company.
Learning how to write effective blogs that actually generate project leads can be simplified down into the points in this quick lesson. Contractors need to generate leads in order to have opportunities to sell work. Without leads there are no sales. Without sales there are no construction jobs. And without jobs and work there are no companies.
Many construction and home improvement contractors approach marketing as an after thought. And for good reason. Contractors are busy getting projects done and getting paid. They don’t have time to market and generate new opportunities. They depend on word-of-mouth marketing and referrals to generate opportunities. Learning how to write effective blogs that actually generate project leads is just like having a satisfied client that continues to share their experiences. A satisfied client can be an ongoing source for good opportunities. A well crafted blog can do the same thing for your company.
This is a 5 slide microlearning course. It is intended to give good information on quickly to contractors. The following are the subjects of the 5 slides that are presented as part of this course.
- Slide 1 – A common problem among construction and home improvement contractors is finding new opportunities. A solution to help solve that problem is developing a quality evergreen blog.
- Slide 2 – What is an evergreen post? Look at five characteristics of what an evergreen post is and what it is not.
- Slide 3 – How do you write an evergreen blog post? Here are four tips to help you write better construction related evergreen posts.
- Slide 4 – The hard part is overcoming the blank page when you start writing. Some examples of evergreen topics as relating to construction.
- Slide 5 – Contractors love tools. Blogging has its own set of tools. Three tools are provided as well as an explanation of what they are used for in creating an evergreen blog post.
- How to write effective blogs that actually generate project leads.
- How a quality construction related blog can help generate opportunities for your company.
- What evergreen posts are and what evergreen posts are not.
- Tips on when and how to produce evergreen content including recommended minimum lengths.
- Examples of evergreen topics to help you over come writer’s block.
- 3 tools that you can use to help you get started writing.
No Reviews found for this course.