- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Stone & tile
- Course Certificate
Meeting the Challenges for Tile & Stone Installations
New construction and existing sites to be renovated have different challenges to address for tile and stone installations. This training course will explore the key issues to consider for specifications and installation product technology for successful projects.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key considerations for tile and stone applications in new construction
- List the major requirements for projects where existing finishes will be replaced
- Define the typical problematic issues to overcome in tile installations
- Choose between the various types of installation products based upon project conditions
Time: 58 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.