Learn Fresh Strategies to Drive a High Performance Sales Team
Managing today’s flooring sales associate is remarkably different than it has been in the past. This new age employee is motivated by goals, requires detailed systems and procedures, craves constant feedback, and needs to feel as if he/she is an important ingredient to the success of the business. Equally important, they need to be coached and trained on how the job done right looks and quickly redirected when performance deviates from what is expected. What that spells out is that they demand an effective sales management structure. Training them for two days, releasing them to the sales floor, and using the phrase “Don’t worry you know more than the customer” just doesn’t seem to work anymore! This training course will illustrate effective techniques for setting realistic goals and provide guidance on what data needs to be tracked. We will also explore how to properly train your sales team and hold sales associates accountable for their performance. Learn how to better manage your current sales team and you could experience up to a 20% increase in sales without having to handle a single additional customer.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Establish bottom up goals for each sales associate
- Measure true sales performance by tracking the basic metrics for each sales associate
- Implement innovative strategies to hold sales associates accountable for performance
- Increase overall volume by increasing performance of individual sales associates
Time: 1hr 03 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.