Turn Employees Into Trainers: Learn The Buddy System Training Method
Train your employees more effectively, objectively, and consistently. Train your employees to train each other. The buddy system is a powerful training tool for any industry and business. Developed by Eric Jurin, the buddy system is a training method involving a mentor (trainer), with more knowledge, and a buddy (trainee), with less knowledge. The purpose of the buddy system is to help trainers rank employee skill and competency levels on certain tasks or positions, and then walk through six levels of training in order to help the employees become masters at what they do. Use this method to train others yourself, or to help your employees train one another.
Instructor: Eric Jurin
- What the Buddy System is
- The value your employees bring to your company
- Rating system for your employees
- A standard of measurement for more objective training
- How your employees can become trainers in their own right
- All steps of the Buddy System, and examples of implementing it
Time: 17 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.