The Evolution of Moisture Mitigation for Concrete Sub-floors
The frequency of moisture-related flooring problems has led to the development of numerous moisture mitigation strategies. In this training course, students will learn about each of the various approaches to moisture mitigation and how to determine which approach is best for each concrete subfloor condition.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Identify what type of testing is necessary prior to selecting a moisture mitigation strategy
- Select the correct moisture mitigation approach for any project
- Determine what causes moisture mitigation treatments to fail
- Discuss who is responsible for the cost of mitigating moisture in a concrete subfloor
Time: 1hr 17 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.