- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Stone & tile
- Course Certificate
Learn About Tile Installation Failures & Solutions
Properly installed, ceramic or stone tile should provide years of service and beauty, however many tile failures can be attributed to incorrect installation. This training course will explore the major causes of failure, including bond failure, tile and/or grout cracking and water damage, as well as how to avoid these failures.
Instructor: The International Surface Event
You’ll learn: Exploring Installation Failures and Solutions
- Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the most common signs of a tile flooring failures
- Discuss how to identify the root cause of a tile floor failure
- Describe preventative techniques that should be applied during installation to avoid many of the most common tile failures
- State possible solutions to the most common tiling failure occurrences
Time: 1hr 31 min.
Connect with the Instructor
No Reviews found for this course.