How to bid commercial mulch jobs
Taught by excavation, landscaping, and snow removal professional Stanley Genadek, this online training course will teach you the mulching and edging formulas to safely and successfully bid and estimate a mulch job. Stanley teaches with his usual passion and love for his students, and walks you through bidding the mulch job from beginning to end. You’ll start on the job site with Stanley, as he teaches you what to look for as you scope it out, and takes measurements. Next, he’ll take you back to the office where he’ll walk you through bidding and estimating this job step by step- teaching you tried and true formulas that he’s learned from years of experience in business. If you’re in landscaping, or thinking about getting into professional mulching- this course is a must see.
Instructor: Stanley Genadek
- Inspecting a potential job site
- How to measure a job site
- How to prepare an estimate for a mulch job
- How to put a proposal together to keep you safe
- What details to look for when visiting the site that will impact your estimates
- Formulas for rock mulch and wood mulch
- And more!
Time: 32 min.
Connect with the Instructor
related: landscape, landscaping, lawn care