The latest course available on Construct-Ed.com is Fall Protection Training Certification. This course is taught by instructor Tony DiLorenzo who specializes in risk assessment services. You can read more about Tony’s background here. This Fall Protection Training Certification course meets OSHA requirements for fall protection training. With falls from heights being the leading cause of occupational fatalities, it is not only imperative that employers train their employees, it is also mandated by law, CFR 1926.503. This program enables the employee to recognize the hazards of falling and trains them in the procedures necessary to minimize these hazards.
In this Fall Protection Certification Course You Will Learn:
• The nature of the fall hazards in the work area
• Correct procedures for erecting, maintaining, disassembling and inspecting the fall protection systems to be used
• The use of guardrail systems, personal fall arrest systems, safety net systems, warning line systems, and safety monitoring systems
• The use of controlled access zones
• The role of each employee when using a safety monitoring system
• Limitations on the use of mechanical equipment during the performance of roofing work on low-sloped roofs
• Material handling and storage guidelines are detailed as well as overhead protection requirements
• The employee’s role in a fall protection plan
• Discussion of details of the OSHA Sub-part M standard
Who this Course is For:
All employees who are, or may be, exposed to falls from heights. It should also be taken by employees previously trained but who may lack the understanding or skill required to protect themselves from falls.
For more information on this course, and to sign up, please click here.