Effective Date: August 01, 2015
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With respect to email addresses and domains: For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the user’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible). When a customer places an order, the customer’s email addresses will be stored within the server’s database.
The information we collect could also be used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify clients about updates to our Web site
- Contact clients and prospective clients for marketing purposes
- Disclose when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, or disclose to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information pertaining to their original request.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use client/prospective client information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information (and a description of information) that we maintain about them, such as:
- Unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) related to purchases
- Transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) related to purchases
- Communications that the visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries)
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number)
- Users can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request via email, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the visitor has directed to the site.
With respect to security: We do not currently anticipate collecting sensitive information such as financial or health information on the web site. In the event our information practices change in the future and we begin collection of such information, we will redirect visitors to a secure server. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.
With respect to payment information such as credit card or bank details: We do not collect and we will not keep your credit card details on record. If the payment is not accepted, please try another payment method or contact your bank, before contacting us. You can contact us at email@example.com with any further questions.