The Construct-Ed team welcomes instructor Tony DiLorenzo with his first of several courses to come, Crane Signal Training. Proper crane operation safety is imperative for any construction company utilizing a crane. This course will provide your company with all the information and skills needed associated with crane signal training.
This online Crane Signal Training course will teach you:
- OSHA Requirements for Crane Signal Person Qualification CFR 1926.1428
- Understanding the basic hazards associated with signaling crane operations
- Skills, knowledge and qualification for using hand and radio signals to safely direct crane movements
- How to develop your own company’s Signal Person Qualification program
The Crane Signal Training course also includes the following resources:
- Available slides for download
- A comprehensive written exam for download
- The answers for the written exam
- A certification card that you can fill and print out upon course completion
To sign up for the Crane Signal Training course, please visit this link.