Construct-Ed.com would like to extend a warm welcome to trainer Tony DiLorenzo. Tony is general manager of AJZ Risk Management, LLC, a company providing results oriented risk management services to contractors, manufacturers, service industries and commercial insurance brokers and agents. Their services include Risk Assessment Services, Training, Safety Programs, Ergonomic Evaluations, Industrial Hygiene and Fleet Safety. AJZ Risk Management serves the following territory: PA, DE, MD, VA, NJ and NY.
Tony joins the Construct-Ed team of trainers with the following qualifications:
- • 35 years of commercial insurance experience conducting risk assessments for contractors
- • Four years teaching crane rigging and signal person training
- • OSHA Construction Outreach Authorized Instructor
- • General awareness of the new OSHA crane rule 29 CFR 1926 Subpart CC and have developed signal person training courses
- • Completed Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau’s Mobile Crane Operations one week course
- • Professional Designations: CSP (Certified Safety Professional), ARM (Associate in Risk Management), CRIS (Construction Risk and Insurance Specialist)
- • Formed AJZ Risk Management, LLC, a consulting firm providing risk control consulting to insurance agencies and their clients. Service to include risk assessments, safety training, PPE hazard assessment construction job site assessments, safety program development, ergonomics and industrial hygiene.
More on Tony DiLorenzo and his Online Training
You can read about Tony’s first published course, Crane Signal Training here. Tony has several more courses in the works that are currently being filmed. Check back here for updates soon!
If you would like to sell your course and become a trainer on Construct-Ed.com please visit this link for more information.
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW TO WELCOME TONY